Happy Birthday Evan!!!
He's officially five today. I can't believe five years has past us by. He's getting so tall and I can't believe the little child birthed has become this child ready for Kindergarten! That is all he talks about is going to kindergarten. Oh and that being five means that he looses a tooth. I prepared him by flicking his tooth. Letting him know that it's not all glitz and glam to be initiated into the "lost tooth crew".
Facts:
-He can read if he tries but can be lazy about it.
-He's about 46" tall and almost 50 lbs.
-He wears 6 pants and 5/6 shirts.
-His new thing is legos.
-He loves his big boy bed.
-He is very blunt and inquisitive about EVERYTHING!!!
-He reminds you of all the rules that needs to be followed.
-He's a funny, funny child.
-His new color is red.
-He still loves to dance and beat-box.
Evan, I love you! -Mommy.
Facts:
-He can read if he tries but can be lazy about it.
-He's about 46" tall and almost 50 lbs.
-He wears 6 pants and 5/6 shirts.
-His new thing is legos.
-He loves his big boy bed.
-He is very blunt and inquisitive about EVERYTHING!!!
-He reminds you of all the rules that needs to be followed.
-He's a funny, funny child.
-His new color is red.
-He still loves to dance and beat-box.
Evan, I love you! -Mommy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home