Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tutor

So Evan started a tutor once a week about a month ago. It's been interesting. The first day was great because he was excited and willing. Now that there is homework, he seems a little less interested.

As I have been more and more busy with later nights, I am starting to rethink this homeschooling deal. I really feel that with how things may be going that homeschooling may be the best option for us. Evan can get that one on one attention that he loves with more mommy time. I am really going to look into it to see how that will work. Lately with having to work so much, he wants more Mommy time but with all the running around we don't get home until 10 p.m. Then I'm rushing him to get down to wake up in time for school. I want him to be flexible and not fall into the traditional school rolls. At the end of the day Evan does well in a classroom environment also. We'll see.

P.S. Evan did not get into Nova Classical Academy. I think I will try again next year if I am still in the school option. He's #69 on the waiting list. That means he definitely will not be going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home