2013 Reflection
Top Moments of 2013 for Evan
- Accepted Jesus Christ into his heart on July 6th.
- Scoring 150 both on Reading and Math for the NWEA tests at the beginning of the school year.
- Learning how to ride a bike.
- Learning how to read
- Cut off his curly hair.
- Grew like a weed. I think he started at 5/6 and ended at 7/8.
- Cut his tantrums down from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Spending Thanksgiving with ALL his cousins!
- Lost 2 teeth
2013 was an emotion year. It was a growing year and a trying year. I grew out of many moments that would have stood still in time and was able to stand up to what I felt was great. I sold my first home on the last day of the year. I am glad that I went through everything that I went through in 2013 to bring to 2014. I know that for those things I am definitely able to tackle this year with greatness and diligence. I am excited and grateful for what 2014 has for our little family. God has really come in to show up and out in what He holds for our lives.
Thank you Jesus for all that you have done in 2013 and everything that You will do in 2014.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home