Day Care
In a few weeks I will not be with Evan every day. I am already having those mother emotions. Not severely but a little. Just the idea of me not being able to access him doesn't sit well in the heart. Every single day since the day he's been born, he's been with me. We've been kicking it whether it's reading a book or watching me do the dishes, we've been together.




He's growing so much and I love it that I get to see all his growth. Now some one will see it. Now some one will teach him things. That's why people stay at home.
This would be the one time in which I would really want to have a partner involved too. I think, if I were married or w/someone, I could stay home? Possibly more chances there than do it how I am. There are tougher days than othes but at the end of the day, I am very content with how I am going to have to move forward in life with both Evan and I.
_________________________________
I started feeding him baby cereal. He loves it. :D So precious.

1 Comments:
I still can't believe how fast time has flown by. He's eating already! I'm so glad I got to photograph him when he was just a tiny little thing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home