Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stay at home mommy

I just want to do just that. I love the idea of staying home with my little pumpkin. Enjoying everything with him. ALSO, I would like to be able to catch up on house chores. One thing that I struggle with having enough time! I just want a balance.

I mostly feel guilty because Evan FREAKS out when I leave. He only likes other mothers. If you are not a mother he doesn't like you. If you are a mother he LUBS LUBS you. He won't cry if you pick him up. He will even let you put him to sleep?! Can you believe that? If you haven't seen his reactions to me leaving, let alone heard his Mariah Carey note cry, you will know what I'm talking about.

Also, I would have more time to work out! Take Evan on play dates. Go to the Y. Just enjoy my tme more doing things I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home