Happy Birthday Love
My little sunshine, I can't believe that you are already going to be one. I have been savoring every moment this past week. I have been letting you sleep in my bed too. You have been doing great on that. You are so precious, one night I told you to "pu-ko-ko" and you had your pacifier, turned over and just went to bed. Oh so precious. Lately you have been wanting to stay up late. One other night, you were already slightly sleeping and I put you in your crib and you rolled to your tummy, held the blue fuzzy blanket and closed your eyes. I almost thought that I was sleep walking with your great participation. You can get a little out of control when it comes to sleeping in your crib. You had to be retrained a few times on how to sleep by yourself.
You are also so cute with your words. You know that you are the baby but when you see me (mom) you don't know how to say it. You love saying Uncle Tou Ger's name and also Grandma and Grandpa. Getting there with the word Auntie.
So ticklish. I love spending about half an hour a day just tickling you. Making you sqirm and seeing your facial expression. That makes me so happy. I love making you giggly when you are nursing. (Yes you are still nursing!) You will pause and get a smile and laugh and then start eating again.
I love most is to smell you. I love smelling your little feet. They are so precious small and I can't get enough of it. Some days I have to say, they do have a stench. I also love to smell your breath. It smells like rice milk. So sweet. Oh and your little hands. You get your hands in everything so that's interesting because you never know what surprise you have instored for me.
You don't like Gerber Graduate meals. They are a little too Americanized. You LOVE rice and meat. You also love desserts. Any kind. And hate it when it's all gone. You have not grasped that concept yet.
Oh and you are not walking yet. I am okay with that. You haven't showed much interest in walking and enjoy crawling most. You move so much faster that way. Oh how you have advanced. :D
My little "noob" (seed), I love you!
Lastly, you are currently growing eight teeth. You already have eight, four on top and four on the bottom.
You are definitely the joy of my life. My sunrise and sunset.
Love you always,
Mommy

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday Evan! I'm sorry I missed your party...Grant has been having a rough rough time over here and we forgot! But it has been a pleasure seeing you grow. You have a wonderful mommy who loves you and would do anything for you. I am lucky she is a neighbor!
I have a small present for you....tell your mommy to call me when a good time to come over is. I can't remember when she gets home from work.
Hope you had a good day little man.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home