Sunday, January 9, 2011

Evan...today before bed, he says something to me. And I didn't quite understand him. So I said, do you have a question? 
E: Question? HUH? 
M: Yes, do you have a question?
E: I have a question.
M: What is your question? 

That was the rest of our conversation. He doesn't really know how to ask a question if asked to ask. 

He's funny though. Today no nap and I was going crazy! 
I have to say not having my parents here to help drives me crazy too! After my parents came back, it's been stress free. I know my siblings will never understand how difficult it is for me. Sometimes when I tell them things that I'm going through. They "try" to understand, they don't know how it feels. May some of the feelings be nothing they ever feel. 

1 Comments:

Blogger nickywy said...

Awww, very cute.

As for siblings not understanding, it's not limited to just them. It's ANYONE without kids of their own.

We still get invites to clubs or 'new years eve' parties etc, and the blank look on people's faces when we say we have a child...so we can't. haha.

We were them once...

Happy New Year xx

January 10, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home