Yesterday while Evan was taking a nap, he was tossing and said (while sleeping),"I love you, Mommy." It was so cute. He was muttering other words too that I couldn't make out.
He says stuff like, "Mommy, you're the best ever girl." Then correct himself by saying,"You're the best ever Mommy!"
He is doing well. Still loves super heros. I'm teaching him how to read David Goes to School because he's memorized all the words. After I made him point to the words and read them, he was so excited that he could do it. He said,"Mommy, I did it! All by myself!" I said,"Yes, honey you did." Then he jumped on me with a hug to give. The My Baby Can Read program is helping him out a lot too. I never thought that a reading program would help him, it works.
He'll be starting preschool in the fall. I'm excited! September 14th to be exact.
His favorite word is still "no". I hope that ends soon!
He says stuff like, "Mommy, you're the best ever girl." Then correct himself by saying,"You're the best ever Mommy!"
He is doing well. Still loves super heros. I'm teaching him how to read David Goes to School because he's memorized all the words. After I made him point to the words and read them, he was so excited that he could do it. He said,"Mommy, I did it! All by myself!" I said,"Yes, honey you did." Then he jumped on me with a hug to give. The My Baby Can Read program is helping him out a lot too. I never thought that a reading program would help him, it works.
He'll be starting preschool in the fall. I'm excited! September 14th to be exact.
His favorite word is still "no". I hope that ends soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home