Smelly Urine
Evan’s urine has been smelly! I mean I think he’s pooping but when I check there is nothing there. It has been going on for about a week now. The other day my brother said that he picked him up from my bed and he smelled so bad that my brother bathed him. So I looked it up and it said that it’s because he is not drinking enough fluids. I did not panic thankfully because I would’ve brought him in or called the hospital.
Last night I let Evan sleep with me. I let him nurse as much as he wanted. I don’t know how I could’ve not seen this coming. A little upset at the situation of child care….I’ll have to reevaluate if it doesn’t get better.
Anyhow, if it doesn’t lighten up soon then I’ll take him in. We do have a check up next week anyhow so I didn’t want to take him in before then. Also, I’ve noticed that he has not gained much weight since his last visit. That I’m a little worried about, he was so chubby and so cute! Now he’s growing and thinning out.
Last night I let Evan sleep with me. I let him nurse as much as he wanted. I don’t know how I could’ve not seen this coming. A little upset at the situation of child care….I’ll have to reevaluate if it doesn’t get better.
Anyhow, if it doesn’t lighten up soon then I’ll take him in. We do have a check up next week anyhow so I didn’t want to take him in before then. Also, I’ve noticed that he has not gained much weight since his last visit. That I’m a little worried about, he was so chubby and so cute! Now he’s growing and thinning out.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home