Spasms!
Evan has been having spasms! We went to a holiday party today and it was a dissaster! Well on Evan's part. He won't let me leave his side! It's pretty unbareable. He screamed every time someone wanted to hold him or pick him up. I expose him to many people. I just don't understand. So I left the party, he fell asleep and I put him in his pj's... He thought it was play time! I just had to lay him down.
On the other end, he is climbing stairs and he is now pulling himself up on his crib too. He never did before even when he learned how to pull himself up. This morning I went to pick him up and he was standing next to the crib side. It was cute! I was filled with joy.
On the other end, he is climbing stairs and he is now pulling himself up on his crib too. He never did before even when he learned how to pull himself up. This morning I went to pick him up and he was standing next to the crib side. It was cute! I was filled with joy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home