Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Beginnings

Evan met his sister, Tayler. She is so beautiful. So wonderful. Her mom is awesome. We were able to get them together today at McDonald's.  We all were so nervous. Through all the pain, there is JOY! Thank you Jesus.

It was emotional. I feel a lot of closure with this and know that there will be more visits. They will be great. I know that he will be glad to know his sister.

Tayler and Evan were playing and Evan asked Tayler,"Who's your dad?" Tay said,"We have the same dad." Evan said,"No, you're lying." :( In due time and season son.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Good for you! This will bring so much to Ev. You are a brave and ferocious mother. I am proud of you.

September 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Sophie Veu said...

How sweet. They share a little resemblance.

September 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Mommy said...

I couldn't believe that I could make it happen too. I felt like I had to make it happen before Mark tried to get involved with his lies!!!!

I can't wait to see where it goes. Whether it's my way or any way.

September 22, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home