Radioactive Blood.
I was singing Evan the Spiderman song and the lyrics read, "He's got radioactive blood". Evan says, "No mommy, Spiderman does not have a radio and he doesn't lose his blood. He captures the bad guys."
He missed the bus this week and I brought him to school, his teacher said that he is the first to find his name every day and even helps other kids find theirs. He knows all his letters. I'm thinking he better after all these months of drilling. His teacher enjoys him! It was great to see his room after he has started.
He missed the bus this week and I brought him to school, his teacher said that he is the first to find his name every day and even helps other kids find theirs. He knows all his letters. I'm thinking he better after all these months of drilling. His teacher enjoys him! It was great to see his room after he has started.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home